Program funded: July 2013 – June 2016
Edmonds Community College is doing its part to promote health and safety, starting with its own campus and extending into the community. The health and wellness promotion program aims to:
- Reduce health barriers that limit academic, professional and personal success;
- Increase awareness and use of preventative behaviors;
- Empower people to be more actively involved in their own well-being;
- Equip students and employees with important, lifelong self-care skills; and
- Create a culture of wellness to support and empower the campus.
The college’s program will focus specifically on addressing substance abuse, psychological, behavioral and other wellness issues for students.
For more information, visit Edmonds Community College’s website.