Join us for 8-week series to look at lifestyle modification as a powerful strategy to prevent Type 2 Diabetes in individuals who are at risk.
Take Control with a Lifestyle Reset is a comprehensive 8-week program taught by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who will cover nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle for reducing the risk for Type 2 Diabetes.
Weekly one-hour virtual sessions will include recipes; exercise ideas other tools to empower your lifestyle journey. Weekly topics will include:
- What Prediabetes is and Why it Matters
- Preparing for your Lifestyle Reset
- Building a Health-Boosting Diet
- Building an Active Lifestyle
- Addressing Weight Management
- Meal Planning, Grocery Shopping, and Preparing Meals
- Eating Away from Home
- Activity Strategies and Goals
- Importance of Sleep
- Developing a Mind-Set for Success
- Strategies for Long-Term Behavior Change
Note: If you have a diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes, contact Stilly Valley Health Connections for other programs that may be a better fit for your health needs. Call 360-386-9918 or email email@example.com
Date: 8 Consecutive Mondays, March 4th through April 22nd
Time: 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm
Location: Weekly virtual class on Zoom
Cost: $35.00 per person
Space: Limited with priority given to residents of Public Hospital District #3, Snohomish County. Registration must meet a minimum of 8 participants, or the class will be canceled, and monies refunded.
Virtual Meeting – join us from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. A Zoom link will be emailed 24-48 hours before the session to individuals who register. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don’t receive the class information.
How to sign up:Click here to a pre-screening survey!
Pre-registration is required, space is limited*
* If this class is oversubscribed, priority will be given to residents living in South Snohomish County due to funding restrictions.