Powerful Tools for Caregivers gives you the skills to take care of yourself while caring for someone else. By taking care of your own health and well-being, you become a better caregiver. Six class sessions held once a week are led by experienced class leaders. Class participants are given The Caregiver Helpbook to accompany the class and provide additional caregiver resources.
This class is designed to:
- Help caregivers take care of themselves while caring for a relative or friend
- Develop a wealth of self-care tools to reduce personal stress, prioritize, self-care, manage emotions, increase confidence, and set goals for yourself
- In the Six-week class caregivers learn
- Reduce Stress
- Increased Exercise, Relaxation, and Medical Check-Ups
- Emotion Management
- Reduced Guilt, Anger, and Depression
- Self Confidence
- Increased Confidence in Coping With Caregiving Demand
- Community Resources
- Increased Use of Local Service
- Reduce Stress
This free class series takes place on Thursdays, April 1-May 6, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Zoom. To register, please contact Angel at (425) 774-5555 or Angel.Malidore@edmondswaterfrontcenter.org.
Edmonds Waterfront Center
For More Information or to Register:
To register, please contact Angel at (425) 774-5555 or Angel.Malidore@edmondswaterfrontcenter.org.
Online using Zoom, a web-based video conferencing platform that is free. This class can be access from a computer, tablet, or smartphone with internet access. We recommend testing your device’s Zoom capabilities by visiting https://zoom.us/test prior to your use of Zoom.