This series is co-sponsored by: Verdant Health Commission and Stilly Valley Health Connections
Are you ready to improve your dietary habits? Join us for this 3-part virtual class series where we will take an in-depth look at current eating patterns and identify areas for nutritional improvement through plant-based foods. Each session will build upon the next, so plan to attend all 3 virtual sessions, which take place every-other week to allow you time to practice what you learn. This series will be led by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist as interactive Zoom Meetings and is designed for individuals ready to make dietary changes.
What you can expect:
- 3 small group virtual sessions with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist including interactive group discussions & food surveys
- Activities & food records to be completed at home through the weeks
- Nutrition information & recipes featuring plant-based foods
What’s expected of you:
- A commitment to attend all 3 virtual sessions
- A desire to learn more about plant-based foods and areas for nutritional improvement
- A commitment to make changes to your eating patterns with the intent to incorporate more plant-based foods
- To have fun and enjoy your journey to healthier eating!
This free series takes place on Mondays: Oct. 4, Oct. 18, Nov. 1, 2021 (class meets every other week) from 6-7 p.m. in a virtual meeting setting – join us from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. A Zoom link will be emailed 24-48 hours before the session to individuals who register*. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don’t receive the class information.
Pre-registration is required, space is limited*
* If this class is oversubscribed, priority will be given to residents living in Public Hospital District #2 (Verdant Health Commission serving South Snohomish County) and Public Hospital District #3 (Stilly Valley Health Connections serving North Snohomish County) due to funding restrictions.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Sound Dietitians, the Verdant Health Commission, and Stilly Valley Health Connections
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Online via Zoom — a link will be emailed to those who pre-register