At Verdant, we continue to monitor the health of the community, the spread of COVID-19, and access to vaccinations, and we are putting in place plans to gradually begin serving community members in person at the Verdant Community Wellness Center. The Wellness Center remains closed to the public for now, but we look forward to serving you in person again soon. In the meantime, we are offering virtual classes and programs, listed on Verdant’s event calendar.
Services typically offered in person at Verdant may be available by phone, including at the contacts listed below:
- Housing resources, utilities, and more through North Sound 2-1-1: (425) 405-2004
- Enrollment assistance for medical insurance and food programs through Sea Mar: (425) 240-7440 or GuadalupeGutierrez@seamarchc.org
- Enrollment in prescription drug assistance programs through the Prescription Drug Assistance Network: (206) 518-0839 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments with the providers at Therapeutic Health Services: 425-263-3006 ext. 5330
- Verdant’s Community Social Worker Nancy Budd: (425) 772-4017
During this period, our employees are working a combination of in the office and remotely, but we can be reached for questions by calling (425) 582-8600 or by email.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe and healthy.