With the COVID-19 crisis and “Safe Start” order from Governor Inslee in place, the Verdant Community Wellness Center is currently closed and in-person classes are cancelled. Services typically offered at Verdant may be available by phone, including at the contacts listed below:
- Housing resources, utilities, and more through North Sound 2-1-1: 800-223-8145
- Enrollment assistance for medical insurance and food programs through Sea Mar: (425) 240-7440 or GuadalupeGutierrez@seamarchc.org
- Enrollment in prescription drug assistance programs through the Prescription Drug Assistance Network: (206) 518-0839 or email@example.com
- Appointments with the providers at Therapeutic Health Services: 425-263-3006 ext. 5330
- Verdant’s Community Social Worker Nancy Budd: (425) 772-4017
During this period, our employees are working remotely, but we can be reached for questions by leaving a message at (425) 582-8600 or by email. Staff is developing a plan to offer some programs virtually, and those opportunities will be posted to Verdant’s event calendar. Please check back for updates.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe and healthy.