Join us for a 4-week series of small group exercise sessions guided by a fitness professional. All abilities are welcome. Exercises can be modified as needed with help from the instructor. You’ll be expected to participate in all 4 sessions, working with resistance bands in class and at home. Class details are below:
What can you expect:
- 4 small group training sessions with personalized guidance from a fitness professional
- A take-home exercise program to be completed at home through the rest of the week
- Online access to your fitness professional via email to ask questions & voice concerns
- An assortment of resistance bands to complete your home-exercise program
- Journaling materials to record your progress
What’s expected of you:
- A commitment to following the program (1 on-site training session weekly + 3 exercise sessions to be performed at home through the remainder of the week)
- A desire to learn new exercises and challenge yourself physically
- A commitment to make changes with the intent to achieve your fitness goals
- To have fun and enjoy your own personal fitness journey!
Class size will be limited to no more than 12 participants to allow for individualized instruction.
This 4-part series takes place on Wednesdays: January 16, 23, 30, and February 6, 2019 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. at the Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036.
The program costs $20 per person, and scholarships are available (see below for details). Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Registration must meet a minimum of 8 participants or class will be cancelled and monies refunded.
Sound Dietitians and the Verdant Health Commission
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th Ave. W in Lynnwood