Are you ready to improve your dietary habits? Join us for this 3-part class series where we will take an in-depth look at current eating patterns and identify areas for nutritional improvement through plant-based foods. Each session will build upon the next, so plan to attend all 3 sessions, which take place every-other week to allow you time to practice what you learn. This series will be led by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and is only for those individuals ready to make dietary changes.
What you can expect:
- 3 small group sessions with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist including group discussions and filling out food surveys
- Activities and food records to be completed at home through the rest of the week
- Nutrition information and recipes featuring plant-based foods
What’s expected of you:
- A commitment to attend all three sessions
- A desire to learn more about plant-based foods and areas for nutritional improvement
- A commitment to make changes to your eating patterns with the intent to incorporate more plant-based foods
- To have fun and enjoy your journey to healthier eating!
This program costs $15 per person (scholarships available, see below for details) and takes place every-other Wednesday, on September 11, September 25, and October 9, 2019 from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th Street SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036.
Sound Dietitians and the Verdant Health Commission
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th Street SW in Lynnwood