Are you ready to improve your dietary habits? Join us for this 3-part class series where we will take an in-depth look at current eating patterns and identify areas for nutritional improvement through plant-based foods. Each session will build upon the next, so plan to attend all 3 sessions. This series will be led by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and is only for those individuals ready to make dietary changes.
What you can expect:
- 3 small group sessions with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist including group discussions and filling out food surveys
- Activities and food records to be completed at home between sessions
- Nutrition information and recipes featuring plant-based foods
- Journaling materials to record your daily food choices
What’s expected of you:
- A commitment to attend all three sessions
- A desire to learn more about plant-based foods and areas for nutritional improvement
- A commitment to make changes to your eating patterns with the intent to incorporate more plant-based foods
- To have fun and enjoy your journey to healthier eating!
Class size will be limited to no more than 12 participants to allow for individualized instruction.
This series takes place on alternating Mondays: November 19, December 3, and December 17, 2018 from 1-2:30 p.m. at the Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036. This class series costs $15 per person, with scholarships available. Please see below for more information. Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Registration must meet a minimum of 8 participants or class will be cancelled and monies refunded.
Sound Dietitian and the Verdant Health Commission
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th St. SW in Lynnwood