- Do you want to feel better, look better, and lose weight?
- Are you at risk for heart disease or other chronic illnesses?
- Are you looking for support, structure, and advice from a nutrition professional?
- Are you interested in how to use Mediterranean foods for better health?
If you said yes to any of these questions, this program may be for you!
Verdant’s Mediterranean for Life program is based on the Mediterranean Diet, a plant-centered, anti-inflammatory diet. This eating pattern promotes health, prevents many chronic illnesses, and is highly recommended by physicians. The program is run by a registered dietitian nutritionist and is based on research done by the University of North Carolina, a CDC Prevention Research Center.
Mediterranean for Life program details:
- 6 group sessions focused on healthy eating, exercise, and changing lifestyle habits.
- Program features a culinary demo, weekly recipes, and food samples.
- Each session included personal goal setting and strategies to fit your needs.
- This series runs September 12, 2019 from 6-7:30 p.m. and meets weekly until October 17, 2019.
- Program fee is $35 per person (scholarships available) and includes a comprehensive manual.
This class series meets six (6) consecutive Thursdays, September 12, 19, 26; October 3, 10, and 17, 2019 from 6-7:30 p.m. (6-8 p.m. on the first day only – Sept. 12, 2019) at the Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036. This series costs $35 per person, and scholarships are available to those who qualify (see details below).
Verdant Health Commission
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th Street SW in Lynnwood