Do you want to feel better, look better, and lose weight?
Are you at risk for heart disease or other chronic illnesses?
Are you looking for support, structure, and advice from a nutrition professional?
- Are you interested in how to use Mediterranean foods for better health?
If you said yes to any of these questions, this program may be for you!
Verdant’s Mediterranean for Life program is based on the Mediterranean Diet, a plant-centered, anti-inflammatory diet. This eating pattern promotes health, prevents many chronic illnesses, and is highly recommended by physicians. The program is run by a registered dietitian nutritionist and is based on research done by the University of North Carolina, a CDC Prevention Research Center.
Mediterranean for Life program details:
- 6 group sessions focused on healthy eating, exercise, and changing lifestyle habits.
- Program features a culinary demo, weekly recipes, and food samples.
- Each session included personal goal setting and strategies to fit your needs.
- Program fee is $35 per person (scholarships available) and includes a comprehensive manual.
- Program will be offered 3 times in 2019. This series runs April 16 – May 21, 2019.
This program runs six (6) consecutive Tuesdays: April 16, 23, 30; May 7, 14, and 21, 2019 from 1-2:30 p.m. (1-3 p.m. on the first day only – 4.16.19) at the Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036. See below for pricing and scholarship information.
Verdant Health Commission
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th St. SW in Lynnwood