This 3-part series will take a fresh look at how to plan meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks – to fit your lifestyle while meeting your health goals and budget. We’ll discuss strategies to streamline shopping and cooking, including techniques for meal prepping and recipe ideas. Our last class will be a grocery store tour to explore the shopping experience with new eyes, decipher food labels to find products you seek, and have a little fun.
What you can expect:
- 3 group sessions with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Nutrition information and strategies to streamline meal planning
- Final session will meet at the grocery store for a tour guided by a nutrition professional
What’s expected of you:
- A commitment to attend all three sessions
- A desire to learn more about planning healthy meals that fit your tastes and budget
- To have fun and enjoy your journey to healthier eating!
This 3-part series takes place on Tuesdays: January 22, 29 and February 5, 2019 from 1-2:30 p.m. at the Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036.
This series costs $15 per person, and scholarships are available (see below for details). Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Registration must meet a minimum of 8 participants or class will be cancelled and monies refunded.
Sound Dietitians and the Verdant Health Commission
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th St. SW in Lynnwood