- Do you want to feel better, look better, and lose weight in the New Year?
- Are you at risk for heart disease or diabetes?
- Are you looking for support, structure, and professional advice that is tailored to your lifestyle?
- Are you interested in how to use Mediterranean foods for better health?
If you said yes to any of the above and you’re ready to improve your health by taking positive, action-oriented steps, Verdant’s health coaching is for you!
Mediterranean for Life is Verdant’s health coaching program that is based around the Mediterranean Diet, a plant-centered, anti-inflammatory diet. This eating pattern promotes health, prevents many chronic diseases, and is highly recommended by physicians.
Mediterranean for Life details:
- 5 individual health coaching sessions focused on personal goal setting and strategies to fit your needs.
- 6 group sessions focused on healthy eating, exercise, and changing lifestyle habits.
- Runs January-June with a combination of individual health coaching and group sessions.
- Participants receive materials to support their new healthy habits.
All group and individual sessions are led by credentialed health professionals including a certified health coach and a registered dietitian nutritionist.
This entire introductory program is only $79 (registration fee), with potential for a $50 rebate on registration if you reach your personal goal! Scholarships available.
Learn more about this unique program at the Info Session on Thursday, January 18, 2018 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. to see if this program is for you! You’ll learn more about the details of the health coaching program and take a survey to assess your readiness to participate in the program. That night you can sign up for the program if eligible and interested.
Verdant Health Commission
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th St. SW, Lynnwood