Join us for a 4-week series of small group exercise sessions guided by a fitness professional. All abilities are welcome. Exercises can be modified as needed with help from the instructor. The series will focus on core strength and maintaining or improving balance. You’ll be expected to participate in all 4 sessions and exercise at home between sessions. Class details are below:
What can you expect:
- 4 small group training sessions with personalized guidance from a fitness professional
- A take-home exercise program to be completed at home through the rest of the week
- Materials to record your progress
What’s expected of you:
- A commitment to following the program (1 on-site training session weekly + 3 exercise sessions to be performed at home through the remainder of the week)
- A desire to learn new exercises and challenge yourself physically
- A commitment to make changes with the intent to achieve your fitness goals
- To have fun and enjoy your own personal fitness journey!
Class size will be limited to no more than 12 participants to allow for individualized instruction.
This 4-session program costs $20 per person (scholarships available — see below for details) and takes place on Thursdays: May 23, 30, June 6, 13, 2019 from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th Street SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036.
Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Registration must meet a minimum of 8 participants or class will be cancelled and monies refunded.
Mud Puddle Fitness and the Verdant Health Commission
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th Street SW in Lynnwood