Are you unsure about how to prepare fresh foods? Or how to interpret a recipe? Cooking with fresh fruits, veggies, and proteins can be less expensive than convenience foods, but it also requires some creativity and planning. Join us for this 3-class series to build your confidence in the kitchen so that you can prepare healthy, flavorful foods.
Each week, get a $10 voucher for fruits and vegetables to use at Safeway to practice what you learn. Space is limited.
- Three (3) 90-minute classes with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Interactive group sessions to gain confidence with kitchen techniques & skills
What’s expected of you:
- A commitment to attend all three sessions
- A desire to learn more about cooking basics and food science
- To have fun and enjoy your journey to healthier cooking & eating!
This free class series takes place Wednesdays: July 31, August 7 & 14, 2019 from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th Street SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036.
Sound Dietitians and the Verdant Health Commission
For More Information or to Register:
Visit the registration website or call (425) 582-8600.
Verdant Community Wellness Center, 4710 196th Street SW in Lynnwood