VIRTUAL: Whole Foods Challenge
a 3-part series to Learn New Habits
This series is co-sponsored by: Verdant Health Commission and Stilly Valley Health Connections
Are you ready to improve your dietary habits? Join us for this 3-part virtual class series where we will take an in-depth look at current eating patterns and identify areas for nutritional improvement through plant-based foods. Each session will build upon the next, so plan to attend all 3 virtual sessions, which take place every-other week to allow you time to practice what you learn. This series will be led by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist as interactive Zoom Meetings and is designed for individuals ready to make dietary changes.
What you can expect:
- 3 small group virtual sessions with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist including interactive group discussions & food surveys
- Activities & food records to be completed at home through the weeks
- Nutrition information & recipes featuring plant-based foods
What’s expected of you:
- A commitment to attend all 3 virtual sessions
- A desire to learn more about plant-based foods and areas for nutritional improvement
- A commitment to make changes to your eating patterns with the intent to incorporate more plant-based foods
- To have fun and enjoy your journey to healthier eating!
Date: Mondays: May 8 & 22, and June 5, 2023 (class meets every other week)
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Virtual Meeting – join us from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. A Zoom link will be emailed 24-48 hours before the session to individuals who register*. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don’t receive the class information.
Pre-registration is required , space is limited*
* If this class is oversubscribed, priority will be given to residents living in Public Hospital District #2 (Verdant Health Commission serving South Snohomish County) and Public Hospital District #3 (Stilly Valley Health Connections serving North Snohomish County) due to funding restrictions.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual: a demonstration class offered live via Zoom, a web-based video conferencing platform that is free.
A Zoom link will be emailed 24-48 hours before the session to individuals who register to attend virtually. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don’t receive the class information.
How to sign up:Register today!
Registration is required, space is limited*