The commissioners seek our residents’ input to make sure all decisions are well informed.
At every meeting, the President/Chair will announce when it’s time for public input. No advance notice is required.
If you’re unable to attend meetings in person, you may send written comments to: email@example.com or Verdant Health Commission, 4710 196th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Two types of meetings are open to the public:
Regular Monthly Board Meetings
• Call to order
• Approval of the minutes from previous meeting
• Superintendent’s report
• Executive Committee report
• Board Finance Committee report
• Program Oversight Committee report and recommendations
• Marketing report
• Public comment
• Commissioner comments
• Other business as necessary
• Executive session (optional)
2019 Meeting Dates, Agendas and Minutes
Regular meetings are held at the Verdant Community Wellness Center in the Cedar room, typically on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 8 a.m., unless otherwise noted below.
These meetings are scheduled on an as-needed basis. A minimum of 24 hours notice is provided. At these meetings, special topics are studied in more detail than what time permits at regular monthly board meetings.
• February 1-2, 2019 – Agenda