Welcome to our community center focused on health and well-being.
The Verdant Community Wellness Center has space available for health and wellness-focused classes and programs, community meetings and special events. The 9,000 square-foot building includes a large training room, a teaching kitchen for healthy cooking classes, a medium-sized classroom, several smaller meeting rooms, and flexible work space for Verdant’s partners.
If you are interested in reserving the space at the Verdant Community Wellness Center, please use the following process to understand our policies, check availability and submit a reservation request:
- Review the Facility Use Guidelines
- Submit a Facility Request Form– First check room availability on the calendars below to ensure the room is available that day and time.
- Submit an additional Kitchen Request Form for use of the demo teaching kitchen. The kitchen comes equipped with basic cooking equipment and supplies. Please see the VCWC Kitchen Equipment List.
Reservations for space are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Facility request forms should be submitted by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (425) 582-8527
- Mail: 4710 196th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Download the Rooms & Resources to learn about capacity and room features. View individual room availability on the calendars below. You can preview the calendar by the month/week/day – click on a day to view reservation details. It is helpful to know the following terms to determine if space is available:
- Away = Wellness Center is closed
- Busy = Facility has been reserved and is not available
- Tentative = Facility reservation is on hold
- Cedar Room — Large Training Room — View room availability calendar —
View Cedar’s default room setup
- Maple Room — Teaching Kitchen — View room availability calendar
- Birch Room — Medium-sized Classroom — View room availability calendar —
View Birch’s default room setup
- Cypress Room — Private Room/Small Conference Room — Please contact Verdant for room availability.
- Sequoia Room — Conference Room — View room availability calendar
- Madrona Room — Small Conference Room — View room availability calendar
If you have questions, please call (425) 582-8600.